Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly im starting to think the Myers fella is just making stuff up as he goes.

Just the way he said Rooney might be done late last night, then the morning, then tomorrow.

Doesnt strike me as somebody with their finger on the pulse.

Still hes a good passionate blue, so the follow isnt wasted.

;););)

Said the exact same to our kid earlier. He deffo hears things but he's not someone like Joyce, nor does he even get close to the same whispers, despite basing out at USM FF all day for SSN.

If someone else - the usual suspects basically - starts reporting news on say 135k a week Kerry Katona man or Virgil Van Dirgil - we'll listen. Until then, massive grains of salt.

Said the exact same to our kid earlier. He deffo hears things but he's not someone like Joyce, nor does he even get close to the same whispers, despite basing out at USM FF all day for SSN.

If someone else - the usual suspects basically - starts reporting news on say 135k a week Kerry Katona man or Virgil Van Dirgil - we'll listen. Until then, massive grains of salt.

Ive just become really cynical C, with sources, the whole window has just pickled my head, I was expecting some dough to be thrown about, but we keep buying and selling and it feels like the whole league is just standing there watching us instead of doing stuff themselves.

I mean a few teams have done bits and pieces, but what the utter hell are we doing, Ronnys buying everything.

Ive just become really cynical C, with sources, the whole window has just pickled my head, I was expecting some dough to be thrown about, but we keep buying and selling and it feels like the whole league is just standing there watching us instead of doing stuff themselves.

I mean a few teams have done bits and pieces, but what the utter hell are we doing, Ronnys buying everything.

Also known as 'seeing what sticks'.

Continues to bother me how little I can see any sort of plan forming. I'm no coach but you'd have thought a glimmer would be appearing after 9 first team signings (10 if you include Rooney, 11 if you assume Sigurdsson is happening) from the new regime.

It all just seems a bit of a hodgepodge. Can't believe I'm feeling pessimistic considering all this activity.

Continues to bother me how little I can see any sort of plan forming. I'm no coach but you'd have thought a glimmer would be appearing after 9 first team signings (10 if you include Rooney, 11 if you assume Sigurdsson is happening) from the new regime.

It all just seems a bit of a hodgepodge. Can't believe I'm feeling pessimistic considering all this activity.

I wouldnt say its a negative, its just leaving me all very confused, im sure Ronny knows whats happening, right? RIGHT????????????

If nothing else we are going to have lots and lots of options all over the place up top, which I cant say im unhappy about, we will also, all being VERY well play roughly around 60 games, it just means that people are gonna have to put it in all week in training and not let their performance drop in games, no issue with that.

You actually can't see how you are being pessimistic?

Your posting history is filled pessimism. The vaults are wide open.

Negative spin is your thing.

Don't blame ya MG. Always hated the 'it's only do when it's on the OS' thingy but it's deffo true.

I wouldnt say its a negative, its just leaving me all very confused, im sure Ronny knows whats happening, right? RIGHT????????????

If nothing else we are going to have lots and lots of options all over the place up top, which I cant say im unhappy about, we will also, all being VERY well play roughly around 60 games, it just means that people are gonna have to put it in all week in training and not let their performance drop in games, no issue with that.

Seems pretty clear hes building 2 teams to play 433 so we have quality and depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back