Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSN saying speculative, THAT goal. ?

In a way it was though mate, very VERY few players would have hit it, he was on the stretch which imo made it about 60% even harder. The odds of even getting it goalwards let alone on target would be low. So in a way it was a speculative effort but it was a special effort.

I'm 38 years old and in real time im.strugglimg to remember seeing such a sweet goal with a massive touch of genius about it.

He meant to do that didn't he? I mean he actually spotted the keeper way off his line and just went for it didn't he?

Oh my!!!!

gylfi.webp

A step before he shoots. Keeper's about 16yds out. Great vision by Gylfi

In a way it was though mate, very VERY few players would have hit it, he was on the stretch which imo made it about 60% even harder. The odds of even getting it goalwards let alone on target would be low. So in a way it was a speculative effort but it was a special effort.

I'm 38 years old and in real time im.strugglimg to remember seeing such a sweet goal with a massive touch of genius about it.
I am a lot older mate, and I have never seen a better goal from an Everton player, in awe.

Kopite sent me regular texts throughout the game. An average Icelandic journeyman, goal was a fluke, bombed at his only big club and no other club was in for him. And they call us bitter.
Now he's said it wa just a lucky hoof. The dark side are getting worried by the resurgent force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back