Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just an incredible goal. Has quality all over it.

Putting pressure on his man
Winning the tackle
Vision to see the keeper off his line in a millisecond
The skill involved to volley first time with that kind of accuracy from 55 yards. Are you kidding me ?!

Speechless. What a time to score it too. Right after half time with Hadjuk coming out confident. Already I don't think we'll see a better goal all season.

The timing just made it even more special. Piped them right down for 15 minutes. That goal and the timing won us that the tonight imo. Good experience for us that tonight as well as that's the type of game you would expect to face to get through the group at the end and not just to even get to the group stage

Everton don't score goals like that. :D Just amazing!

He seemed to get better as the game went on as well. Wasn't expecting much from in for a few weeks while he got his fitness up to speed.

His match sharpness will have no end of good from a full 90 minutes too.

It's good he got that tonight.

His match sharpness will have no end of good from a full 90 minutes too.

It's good he got that tonight.

Massive bonus wasn't it that he lasted the full game. Ideally an hour tonight but I could have said that about him, Rooney, Baines, Keane, Williams and Pickford but Koeman took it serious and realised tonight's game and the here and now is what's more important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back