Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF... just woke up and had to see it again to make sure it really happened. Thought goal aside he looked amazing, he was blowing bubbles towards the end but still had the experience to slow the game down when we could have broke forward.

He will be sore today and hopefully fit for Sunday but welcome to Everton lad, your price tag looks a snip at the minute.

COYFB FTRS

Woke up just now with a head like Birkenhead.
Watched the game in a bar in Pula in a good humoured environment. Took some grief when they scored but when Gylfi smacked that in you truly could have heard a pin drop. Except from a guy a couple of tables away who looked at me and uttered "hopeful punt". A Kopite wouldn't you know.
Anyway I called him something rhyming with punt and after the game w as treated to numerous honey brandies. Fair play to the locals.

Woke up just now with a head like Birkenhead.
Watched the game in a bar in Pula in a good humoured environment. Took some grief when they scored but when Gylfi smacked that in you truly could have heard a pin drop. Except from a guy a couple of tables away who looked at me and uttered "hopeful punt". A Kopite wouldn't you know.
Anyway I called him something rhyming with punt and after the game w as treated to numerous honey brandies. Fair play to the locals.
How I want him to do the same to the RS and shut the kopites right up. Although, knowing them, they'd have a thousand excuses and reasons why it was a fluke, or not a goal, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back