2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work for our goal, I switched off when they went level so didn't see the rest, NEA.
He had a chance to put us 2-1 up where we had 4 players in the box, open, waiting for the pass, but he lashed some sort of cross-shot wide. This is all after doing some brilliant control to open up said space in the box.

Square that easy ball and we almost definitely score there

He had a chance to put us 2-1 up where we had 4 players in the box, open, waiting for the pass, but he lashed some sort of cross-shot wide. This is all after doing some brilliant control to open up said space in the box.

I guess when we can't defend, the attacking players have to be 100% clinical when the chances arise or we basically lose.

We win and lose as a team, laying blame on him isn’t justified or even Williams at the end.

The entire team is crap

We win and lose as a team, laying blame on him isn’t justified or even Williams at the end.

The entire team is crap

We agree mate, Sigurdsson is the only lad who's consistently gone out and tried all season despite being out position for the most part, I rate him.

Walcott missed 2 chances in the first half today as well, there should be no blame on him either. The top players at the top team miss chances every week too, our dog turd defensive unit just makes it all seem worse because we can't afford such luxuries.

..it can’t be a coincidence that we hardly ever get free kicks around the edge of opponents penalty areas. It reflects how little we play in the top third and takes away some of the advantage of having this bloke.

It has to be frustrating for him, especially on set pieces. Wish we earned more of them, but trying to watch Williams get on the end of them is just pathetic. Subbing him out was borderline insane. Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back