Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised he wasn't given 45 mins for the under 23s tonight. Today at his press conference he spoke about minutes in the pitch. Missed opportunity tonight.

Beside myself to see the Gylfmeister General in Blue.

Haven't been this made up over a signing since Lukaku.
I am delighted with the signing. But stating the obvious, we are only going to fully benefit from siguardsson's quality if we get in a proven centre forward. Get that business done and we really will mean business.

Swansea looking real poor, should of sold Siggy earlier and got a few players in, its one thing holding out for a deal but sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture and the squad in this case

It was insanely stupid from them to drag it out after he asked to leave at the end of the season.

I'm really surprised he wasn't given 45 mins for the under 23s tonight. Today at his press conference he spoke about minutes in the pitch. Missed opportunity tonight.

Koeman specifically said that Siggy needed managed game time at Premier League level. 'Will be involved Monday and Thursday'...I think maybe 20 mins at City if the situation merits, and 45 in Croatia if riots don't get the game abandoned....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back