Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like whenever the Dutch speak... I just want to blaze weed and eat pizza... I don't even smoke weed either

You don't know what you're missing. Do you reckon the Dutch fa ban players with it in their system? If it's not illegal and surely it can't be considered a performance enhancing drug? Well CBD is great for recovery. Ask the Diaz's

You don't know what you're missing. Do you reckon the Dutch fa ban players with it in their system? If it's not illegal and surely it can't be considered a performance enhancing drug? Well CBD is great for recovery. Ask the Diaz's
NateDiazStocton1.jpg

Iv been to DAM a couple of times whack when I was young ... so I know what it's all about ... just don't smoke it anymore.... awsome people the Dutch ... and the women are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back