Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Happy Final Pay Day;

Think we have only paid him like 12.5m or something. 2 years and 5 months on 100k a week with no loan fee.

Even more value for money there.

exorcism-father-mulvehill.gif

Besides us all being stake holders somehow, it is bitter sweet that the Richarlison deal hasn't worked for spurs, but just sad for Rico.
If it was possible to punt Maupay, get good money for Onana, and get Chermiti a loan, I'd have to ask if Rico was on for a seasons loan. Villa got the last CL slot so spurs get the Europa superists league or whatever it is.

I'm glad we signed Dele Alli, as it resulted in the lad facing his demons and finally getting the help he needed/needs. He may have cost the club millions since his arrival but, for me, it's been money well spent simply because we appear to have helped him get his life back together.

I can only give Dele my best wishes for the present and the future and hope he fully recovers mentally, emotionally, and physically.

M.webp

Besides us all being stake holders somehow, it is bitter sweet that the Richarlison deal hasn't worked for spurs, but just sad for Rico.
If it was possible to punt Maupay, get good money for Onana, and get Chermiti a loan, I'd have to ask if Rico was on for a seasons loan. Villa got the last CL slot so spurs get the Europa superists league or whatever it is.
Reckon Levy would want min £13m plus 100% of his wages covered unfortunately.
Absolute minimum he’d want the is the amortisation and wages covered the absolute mingebag.

I'm glad we signed Dele Alli, as it resulted in the lad facing his demons and finally getting the help he needed/needs. He may have cost the club millions since his arrival but, for me, it's been money well spent simply because we appear to have helped him get his life back together.

I can only give Dele my best wishes for the present and the future and hope he fully recovers mentally, emotionally, and physically.
Could have helped far more with that money if we were a mental health charity.

I get the sentiment but he’s got a team of highly paid advisors and agents who are supposed to look after his wellbeing, and most likely have been. Doubt anyone at Everton suggested he do that interview or go into whatever wellness clinic he attended.
Everton’s only part has been paying him £100k per week and nominally being part of team I fear.
It questionable quite how much time he’s actually spend at FF over the last 2 years too.

A thread mostly of people posturing how mean spirited they are .
We all watch millionaires kick a bag of wind round a park, we are enabling the obscenity that football has become.
Why pick one player out when the other 99% are just mercenaries anyway ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back