Happy Final Pay Day;

It was not a "free deal". It matters not. You've been clear trying to reply "it's not my money what do I care?" type response. Plus claiming @Eggs has posted things he hasn't

It's been a disaster of a signing that should never ever have been made

It was clear that there were issues with him at Spurs

Yet Bill Kenwright decided it would be good, as it boosted him personally making signings as a self professed "player trading" "expert".
We paid nothing up front and have only paid wages despite what you claim.

I stated eggs had started threads focused on one person. Which he has, as he started this thread (possibly to bait responses knowing the division around Dele), but he also stated that he started another thread which started with Dele as well, his own words.

In terms of it’s not my money, I don’t care, I do care, as I want the club to be run well, but you have been pointing out that it’s a business and not a charity. Yes, it’s a business owned by Moshiri and he chooses how the money is spent.

We, as fans, are stakeholders but we don’t decide how the money is spent, whether it *was* our money until we paid it across or not. I don’t buy tickets to a gig and then expect the musician to play a set list of my choosing even though it was my money.