Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Happy Final Pay Day;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad players are starting to come off the payroll and we can move on to a new chapter where we will probably muck it up even worse. It’s a shame Deli got caught in the middle of all this while he was obviously going through personal stuff. I hope he finds whatever he is looking for at his next club and can live a normal life. It was never going to work out here at this time.

How much did Ronald Kouman cost our club -? Played golf, played away, & signed suckers ..... Davy Klassen FGS.........
He , in my opinion, had a larger part to play in our downfall than any other manager under Moshiri. He spent a fortune on players with very few success, he had no affinity with the club or it's supporters and appears to just as arrogant today as he was when managing us.

He , in my opinion, had a larger part to play in our downfall than any other manager under Moshiri. He spent a fortune on players with very few success, he had no affinity with the club or it's supporters and appears to just as arrogant today as he was when managing us.
And put red on his Christmas tree.. 🎄 more unforgivable than the amount he spent on donkey players.

How much did Ronald Kouman cost our club -? Played golf, played away, & signed suckers ..... Davy Klassen FGS.........
And let’s not forget he took the Holland job for a peppercorn wage as we were obliged to subsidise his wages to match what his Everton contract was, the Edam headed bell.

One was for MK and Spuds....

The other for Dortmund and arguably the best team in the world.

Bellingham > prime Dele

To play devils advocate though is it easier - being set up by Champions League players and players for the best team in the world in League one and whoever was at Spurs. Belligham played at Brum also if my memory is right.

Point overall is though, you do really forget how good Dele was and level he reached.

Last edited:
To play devils advocate though is it easier - being set up by Champions League players and players for the best team in the world in League one and whoever was at Spurs. Belligham played at Brum also if my memory is right.

Point overall is is though, you do really forget how good Deli was and level he reached.

Agree with you on Deli, mate - I only realised how productive he had been when I looked over his stats when we signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back