Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on Winks, maybe Lampard the Londoner knows him well enough to rate him
I may be selling him short but is he just a Spurs Tom Davies, looked good at 18 failed to kick On??

If we get Gallagher I'll change my avatar to Roger Hunt*

*which tbh, is no great imposition, big fan of the dodger me.

That Bentancur (sp?) cost Spurs 20 million in January.
As others said we need a destroyer in midfield, not John Collins Everton version.

We don't don't currently have a midfielder who can retain possession. As long as he has a Doucoure and another midfielder like Gallagher next to him it can work.

Not worth 20million, but I can see the logic behind the signing. When ever the defence currently pass the ball into the midfield it gets lost the minute we get pressed, he can help move us in the right direction.

I do hope it's a loan though.
I don't think that setup would be effective at all nobody you mentioned is capable of sitting back and providing sufficient tackles or coverage for the defenders

The kind of signing old uncle ‘arry would call a t’riffic player, worth a gamble.

A nothing player, taking us nowhere. What’s the point of a rebuild if it’s just to get more overpaid nothing players on to replace those who leave.

Getting laughed at by Spurs pals and rightly so. Does anyone at Everton actually watch players or do they just go off a good reputation 3/4 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.