Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got the impression Alli was FLs choice and this one sounds like it might be part of a done deal with Richarlison that's been done over his head.
I think there's a fair bit of truth in that.

We messed around so long in binning off Benitez and then spent almost two weeks before announcing Lampard.

By the time he was installed it was the eve of deadline day and he was probably told "We can get in Alli and VDB, what do you reckon?"

Not against either of them coming in, but another example of the incredible way Everton shows the world how NOT to run a football club.

I dont think we are getting him, spurs want money for him and we want a loan. Sounds to me like an enquiry was made and thats it. As it stands no one has made a reasonable offer for Richy, until they do we have no money, deals like this aren't going to happen without some money involved.

Yep, that's basically my perception of the lad. He's a better player than most people on here would give him credit for but I'm v sceptical as to whether he's the sort of number 6 we need. Essentially he's Gareth Barry without the defensive nous and with the added bonus of some well-documented confidence issues.

Still, don't think he merits anything like the sort of hysteria in this thread
If he needs a lot of quality around him to perform, that isn't here. So what's the point of having this cherry when we have no cake to put it on?

I cant see how this is happening unless it's in reality a stealthy makeweight for part payment on any Richarlison deal.

I never got the impression Alli was FLs choice and this one sounds like it might be part of a done deal with Richarlison that's been done over his head.
If so Frank will walk, not a chance we are doing deals over Franks head after last season

I think there's a fair bit of truth in that.

We messed around so long in binning off Benitez and then spent almost two weeks before announcing Lampard.

By the time he was installed it was the eve of deadline day and he was probably told "We can get in Alli and VDB, what do you reckon?"

Not against either of them coming in, but another example of the incredible way Everton shows the world how NOT to run a football club.
I cant believe he's Lampard's preferred choice. Lampard of all people knows what you need in the engine room. Look who he had beside him at Chelsea.

Really looking forward to Winks coming, its a good move from us, needless to say a lot of fans will be on his back from day one, like Iwobi and will go out the way to shatter him having learnt nothing from last season and the differance a positive crowd can have over a negative one.
Its good work from Frank and he walks into our side easily
you can't be serious? Signings like this are main reason why we've been an utter shambles on and off the pitch for years.

you can't be serious? Signings like this are main reason why we've been an utter shambles on and off the pitch for years.
Yeah but who do you think we are really going for this summer? Weve blown all the cash, its only a good move because its the type of cheap deal we need right now.
Either way its bad fans are dismissing him allready, its almost like we have learnt nothing doing this all the time

Yeah but who do you think we are really going for this summer? Weve blown all the cash, its only a good move because its the type of cheap deal we need right now.
Either way its bad fans are dismissing him allready, its almost like we have learnt nothing doing this all the time
£20m for a player who is objectively not good enough to improve us is not, by anybody’s definition, “cheap”.

Status
Not open for further replies.