Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExWHUEmployee? Rather wait for someone more credible

Shared by a gambling blag EFC account front - https://www.f6s.com/fanzinelimited

To briefly summarise:

1/ My personal background has been developing Derivative Trading Systems for investment banks and hedge funds.

2/ Having completed a trade sale for our Derivative Software company www.linedata.com/asset-management/linedata-derivation, the Fanzine real-time SportsTech platform was built, based and engineered on trading system style technology.

3/ Social media was and is a cornerstone for Fanzine, so from day one we created Twitter, Instagram & Facebook accounts for EVERY football team that we developed apps for, currently there are 41 teams, based around the English Premier League. As we increased the number of football apps, we are also moving into multi-sports, starting with Cricket, NFL, NBA and MLB, before we move onto the next biggest ten global sports.

Below are some examples of these social accounts, with our original content. Across these accounts we have 3m organic users, which grows by 20k/week, along with an extended influencer network of a further 25.7m fans, generating 140m impressions. Below are some examples of our accounts:
twitter.com/CFCBlues_com
twitter.com/Gunnersc0m
twitter.com/TheKop_com
twitter.com/ManCityzenscom

4/ The apps are built using native xCode and Android, supporting single codebases that allow us to configure the UI/data sources and deploy a new team within 3 days. Every club is underpinned by premium domains, such as www.gunners.com, www.TheKop.com and others.

5/ The code is built on a component basis, allowing it to scale into other sports, such as Cricket, NFL, NBA and beyond.

6/ Fanzine has four revenue streams, being: Advertising, Betting, Emails & Merchandising.

I welcome the opportunity to explain this in further detail in a Zoom call.

They're only arsed about 'impressions' to promote for revenue.

I wouldn't be a fan of spending 20m on him or him being used as leverage in a Richarlison deal but I think on loan (Not obligation to buy) he'd offer a decent stop gap in a role that we are crying out for. None of our midfielders are capable of progressive football and offering a decent passing range that our forwards can work with. We were relying heavily last season on our forward players doing something special or scrappy football that resulted in goals because we didn't have a player that could retain possession well and make sensible passes. Winks does that. He's not going to improve much so I wouldn't want to sign him but he can offer a stop gap that allows us to start playing football the way Lampard wants to and he allows the squad to gel to that style. That means when we have the money the season after to invest properly in the position the transition is much smoother. He also had more key passes than any of our midfielders - 1.1 per game - compared to 0.7 for Allan and 0.6 for Gomes and Doucoure respectively.

everton-and-winks.png
Winks had better forwards on the end of his attempted passes to put it mildly.

In the interests of full disclosure, I am a Spurs fan.

I appreciate that many of you are down on Winks but he ain't bad at all. Give him a chance.
  • In that good Poch team he was absolute key to our success.
  • Man City wanted to buy him last year. Spurs refused because of the issues with home grown players.
  • You can trust him to keep possession and he doesn't make many mistakes. A water carrier - yes but a good water carrier.
I am surprised we are letting him go. He is very useful to bring on to protect a lead and we have well known issues with the number of homegrown players.

Status
Not open for further replies.