Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about we buy players that aren't Tottenham cast offs
Well no. That is the deal. Spurs help you out of your FFP problems so that you might avoid serious penalties. You give us your best player(s), we give you some squad players. You might not like it but that is the deal.

You dismiss Alli, Winks, Moura, Bergwijn, Gil, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Rondon, Royale and Tanganga as cast offs and presumably not being good enough for you but these are mid to top half premier league players who are strongly linked to the likes of Villarreal, Seville, Ajax, Galatasaray, Leeds, Southampton and even Barcelona.

Frankly I am not sure these players would choose Everton over these clubs.

Well no. That is the deal. Spurs help you out of your FFP problems so that you might avoid serious penalties. You give us your best player(s), we give you some squad players. You might not like it but that is the deal.

You dismiss Alli, Winks, Moura, Bergwijn, Gil, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Rondon, Royale and Tanganga as cast offs and presumably not being good enough for you but these are mid to top half premier league players who are strongly linked to the likes of Villarreal, Seville, Ajax, Galatasaray, Leeds, Southampton and even Barcelona.

Koff

You wish!

Patronising poppycock.

You're actually trying to make Spurs out to be a benevolent charity to those less fortunate. We, in turn, should be grateful for your mercy.

Every club has its place in the pecking order. You should know that as well as us.

Whose Multi are you lol

You use an Everton player (barely) instead of your own players name...

...then an American burger name rather than your own players name.

Not sure how a Spurs fan wouldnt know 2 of their own players names lol

Winks hey? I can't wait. One paced, powder puff, poor tackler, doesn't score goals. He is, admittedly, a decent passer of the ball, but, mainly backwards or sideways. In short, a very Everton midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back