Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
On loan or for £10m or less and I wouldn't really complain. He's the kind of midfielder we just don't have, someone even slightly comfortable on the ball who's willing to receive horrific passes from our centre backs and help us move the ball through the middle. I think he gives us a bit of what Delph, Gomes and Van de Beek were meant to give us without the defensive clout of Delph.

1655900959164.png

So its not secret that Frank wants to play possession football, ultimately.

If he is comfortable on the ball, and won't shy away from playing in tight triangles then it's a good addition. He doesn't need to be a creative dynamo. Just good and decent enough to tick things over.

The bar is pretty low at the moment anyway.

On loan or for £10m or less and I wouldn't really complain. He's the kind of midfielder we just don't have, someone even slightly comfortable on the ball who's willing to receive horrific passes from our centre backs and help us move the ball through the middle. I think he gives us a bit of what Delph, Gomes and Van de Beek were meant to give us without the defensive clout of Delph.
Same would take him on loan just take him as a swap for gomes. Then still add two other cm gives us more options

Status
Not open for further replies.