Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree
I didn't understand the hero worship some gave
either Carlo or Benitez however both have CV's most managers out there could only dream of so its understandable to an extent compared to the Fronk love in.

Difference between "hero worshipping" someone and giving them a chance in difficult circumstances.

Maybe you should try it... oh wait you finally have now after chasing the other 6 managers since Moyes. :coffee:

@davek @chicoazul levels of wummery here.

Well played Sir. Its highly amusing lol

It took you a while...but you got there ;)
A Masterclass.

Oh, and this is a gentle reminder NEVER to mention Benitez again.

Or else the fingering shall commence.

I have an inherent dislike of cockneys I’m afraid.
Plus I can’t understand a word they utter.
I should add that I have grandchildren who are half cockney and they have uncles who are matchgoing Spurs fans.
Still don’t like ‘em.

You do know that the term Cockney, only applies to a very small area of East London, don’t you ?

And, that there are variances of the accent, depending on whether you live North, South, East and West of the River ?

I agree I didn't understand the hero worship some gave either Carlo or Benitez however both have CV's most managers out there could only dream of so its understandable to an extent compared to the Fronk love in.
So even you couldn't comprehend your own shameless veneration of the pompous inept hasbeen? Yeah frank has yet to partake in the privilege of managing in the prestigious realm of chinese football

I actually dont mind winks if his signing is a part of a comprehensive recruitment strategy to fill a certain role and other compatible players are being brought in to suit a particular vision, rather than the slipshod approach of the where we just sign random outcasts with no grand notion on how they'll fit together like we usually do. Until Its proved otherwise I'll just assume it's the latter and we're operating like typical shambolic Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.