Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god I can't watch.

J, you are one brutal Canadian Scouse brother. @Efcjake
I fired a bit too quick. I should have built a better case from the first. Finding that Swansea stuff from Jim was pure confirmation in my eyes but then I made sure to find as much in common as possible.

He also spent about the first two months almost exclusively talking about united in some way or wumming about Rooney.

That's really thrown a spanner in the works. Also curiously in the OP he's at Uni and away from his blue mates, but in his alcohol thread he's in his 30s and with his missus. I mean, you can be an adult student, it's rare, even rarer to be an adult student on campus.

Butters was an Evertonian. Go back through this @Soap 's first 30-40 posts and they're all talking about united cast-offs, Rooney, and all sorts of other united related stuff.

You've upped the game here Jake, I'm proud.

Makes you look differently at this:

Isn't it a bannable offence to accuse members of being previous members?

@roydo is happy enough with my I.p. Address. Surely this butters chap would be in a completely different area to me? Unless I am extremely unlucky and he lives on the same street? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back