Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess, I'd say what probably got peoples backs up as far as you're concerned would be the sheer amount of negative and United-centric posts you made in the first month or two of your account being up.

I'd say I've made a far better case for you being @Jim Lahey than you being Butters.

Here's the things you and Jim both have in common:
  1. A Swansea IP address
  2. A father/in-law who supports Swansea
  3. A wife and son
  4. Supporting United
  5. Calling Rooney "Fat Waz"
  6. Constantly talking about RAWK and RedCafe
I don't have a Swansea IP address though so try again!

Because it is slow at work today, here's an overview of some United related posts you made in the first month of your account.

Yet more Man Utd cast offs for us. Phil Neville, Darron Gibson and now an overweight, slow, hinderance that will be Wayne Rooney.

Alex Ferguson said that Rooney peaked early in his career and knew he was detiorating at a rapid rate. Then the genius Dave Moyes gives him a 5 year contract at Utd after leaving us.

He's proper dross these days. Wouldn't get in the Stoke City first 11. Yet we're taking him? Why? Aren't we supposed to be a new project, with lofty ambitions? Yet we'd welcome a 30+ year old Rooney back who can't run 5 yards without getting out of breath.

VVD is going to Liverp**l - I can't believe Utd and City aren't in for him?!

Ladbrokes have suspended betting and Twitter is currently rife with news on him signing with them.

Salah and now VVD and it's not even June 6th yet. Depressing.

Completely different.

Ronaldo had won it all with Man Utd and had always dreamed of playing for Real.

Lukaku hasn't won anything here and doesn't see the club heading anywhere other than probably another 6th place finish.

Ronaldo was surrounded by Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra and Carrick. All serial winners.

You can't blame Lukaku or any other player wanting out - we aren't progressing off or on the pitch.

Just had a look at redcafe and they will PAY someone to take fat Waz.

Why are we even entertaining this? It's ridiculous.

You're probably joking but not a chance. The pay-off he had from Man Utd was huge.

He is loving life, the useless smug aul get.

My old man had a pint with him once. True story. Told me that Davie is full of himself.

RedCafe are estatic that Shrek is finally leaving them. And what mugs are in for him?

Yep, us of course

Seriously, have you lot watched him last 2 seasons? He is dire.

They're celebrating Rooney leaving like a league win over at RedCafe.

Why oh why are we doing this?!

Why, because truth hurts?

Man Utd yet again take our best player whilst we take their cast offs who they don't want.

I'm telling you lads, this is not a pessimistic Evertonian, this is a manc on a WUM.

He's not rated a single signing we've made, or even talked much about transfer rumors(his reason for coming here) besides the ones involving Rooney and Lukaku.

He doesn't know why West Ham and Southampton fans have aggro with us.

Why do West Ham fans want a pop at us?!

Why do Saints hate us? Because of Ronk?

THIS IS A MANC

Oh dear @Soap

landscape-1468871249-ussthach.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back