Help us out

It's too late for us now.

You have awoken him by sending out his signal.
1719520155721.jpeg

You know I will never question your leadership, but this is harsh on David, he just has a lot to say.

I think THEY are the problem, not Dave.

The ignore feature exists.

I get that pages are taken up by people who don't have him on ignore.

Again, I ain't stepping to bossman, just getting Daves back.

But I will endear to your request willingly.
I have him on ignore, and I skip past almost every post that starts with a quote from a blocked account - but the sheer quantity of it still ruins the forum experience.

I don’t blame him. I blame the people who relentlessly engage with him.

Contrarianism for contrarianism’s sake is not interesting. But replying to it only generates more.

You know I will never question your leadership, but this is harsh on David, he just has a lot to say.

I think THEY are the problem, not Dave.

The ignore feature exists.

I get that pages are taken up by people who don't have him on ignore.

Again, I ain't stepping to bossman, just getting Daves back.

But I will endear to your request willingly.
With respect to you mate you are wrong on this. I have had Dave on ignore for ages but the threads are terrible with arguing back and forth with him about drivel. It makes threads impossible when people want a genuine discussion.

People come on this forum for news and fun not to see threads monopolised by a few people.

There's hardly a way to limit the numbers of time a poster can post is there..

Loads of ways mate. Including thread bans which is used for manopolising threads.

If I wanted I could also limit anyone's posts to a set amount a day. Or even put posts into approval before going live.

But it doesn't need to come to that.

With respect to you mate you are wrong on this. I have had Dave on ignore for ages but the threads are terrible with arguing back and forth with him about drivel. It makes threads impossible when people want a genuine discussion.

People come on this forum for news and fun not to see threads monopolised by a few people.
I get all that mate.

And I realise there's a very good chance I'm wrong, cos I'm pretty biased with regards Dave.

I can see why he rubs others up the wrong way, but I like the fella.