Help us out

Blues,

The forum has got a little tedious the past couple of weeks.

Every June/July - we do relax moderation/get a little lazy when the season isn't on and evidently, @roydo used to do most of the work around here!

But please help us out, mainly with;
  • Try and stay on topic. The majority of our visitors don't register, never mind post. Average visit time on here in June has been the lowest in 3 years and I can understand why. Main threads are going way off topic, and;

• Monopolising Threads. Looking at you @davek - we're getting a fair few reports, and people messaging me on here, emailing me and even some fella tweeting me of people sick of people monopolising discussion. Use the multi quote feature. And if you're replying on every page for pages on end, take a step back and let the debate breathe.
Thanks
Whilst frequently not agreeing with Davek, he is a lively contributor and keeps the forums debating. This is probably because he has no other life than a magnolia bedroom and a phone but he is to be congratulated for his willingness to engage. Also to name and shame him in public is not sensible. If he feels as rejected by GOT as he is by women and potential friends then the consequences could be dire. Only joking @davek keep it going.

You know I will never question your leadership, but this is harsh on David, he just has a lot to say.

I think THEY are the problem, not Dave.

The ignore feature exists.

I get that pages are taken up by people who don't have him on ignore.

Again, I ain't stepping to bossman, just getting Daves back.

But I will endear to your request willingly.
I have him blocked and the threads are just full of his blocked comments