Hibbert out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've evolved, I had to since you all done one and left me on my own.

The melts were almost bursting in the front door so I had to come down off the fence for a change.

Still hoping Mr BB is going to clarify that loan players can play against the club they are owned by.

Who is you all, I just couldn't stand the smell of your feet pal
As for Jo playing, it is almost taken for granted that loan signings in the Prem don't play against their mother club, listen to what your elders tell you smelly feet:P

Who is you all, I just couldn't stand the smell of your feet pal
As for Jo playing, it is almost taken for granted that loan signings in the Prem don't play against their mother club, listen to what your elders tell you smelly feet:P

Mate, thats not the case anymore, nor was it last season.

Tim Howard was used as an example a few years ago and then prohibited any agreement being in place stopping an on loan player appearing against their mother club as such.

There's some wild assertions and general tosh posted on here to fuel usually wide of the mark rants lately, I'm just keeping it real.

Rules mean loan players cannot play against their parent club. But Howard joined Everton on a permanent deal in January making him eligible to play.

Toffees boss David Moyes said: "Although we have now signed him ourselves, United wanted the loan clause to remain in operation.

"It was partly the reason we were able to tie up the deal for next season as early as we did, we have abided by their wishes."

Premier League spokesman Dan Johnson said: "As Howard's is a permanent transfer, there is no reason why he could not have played against Manchester United.

"Had such a clause been included in the transfer we would not have allowed it - it would have been a clear case of third-party interference.

"We certainly have no record of an agreement between Everton and United that Howard could not play on April 8."

This constant slating of Hibbert is getting a bit tedious as well as boring.

Is he the best player on our squad? No.

But he plays his guts out for us every match and doesn't say word one about the supporters who ride his ass week in and week out.

Yes, you heard me, a model professional, emphasis on professional.

He's also been our MoM on numerous occasions. Funny how people conveniently forget the matches where he's the best player on the pitch for us.

Hibbert is one of US. It's high time some of you start remembering this very salient point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back