Hibbert out

Status
Not open for further replies.
People forget he was once the best right back in the country.
He's still a good player now, and our most senior player, so not really gonna crucify the lad like others.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is the single most funniest thing iv ever read on the Internet and anywere else.

And i used to read the Viz...

BB, that makes me think of a John Lennon quote, "Ringo Starr isn't even the best drummer in the Beatles". Well Hibbert was scarcely the best right back in our starting XI, never mind the country.

Hibbert was 25th in the list with a rating of 4.68, making him the highest ranked English right-back.

English, Gary Neville must have been injured and what the fook is the ACTIM index.

Lifted the following from that ACTIM link thing. Looks like the same translation from Chinese as my watch! :mellow:

Hibbert was born in Merseyside and brought up in Huyton. Tony Hibbert was a member of the Everton youth team that won the FA Youth Cup in 1998, and made Tony Hibbert first team debut for the club in their 2–0 win against West Ham United F.C. in 2001. Originally a midfielder, Hibbert has adapted Tony Hibbert game and is now a regular at Defender (football) Fullback. In July 2005 Tony Hibbert signed a four-year deal with Tony Hibbert hometown club. The ACTIM index rated Tony Hibbert the best English right back in the 2004-05 in English football season, but Tony Hibbert has yet to receive an England national football team call up.

Tony Hibbert missed the end of the 2005-06 in English football season with a hernia problem and Tony Hibbert preparations for the 2006-07 in English football season were hampered after Tony Hibbert was infected by Cryptosporidiosis, an illness contracted through infected water or food.
Hibbert's 2006–07 season was seriously disrupted by injury. Tony Hibbert again played regularly in 2007-08 in English football and in 2008/09 began to regain Tony Hibbert best form, starring in the January 4th round FA cup win over Liverpool. Tony Hibbert is the longest serving player currently at Everton.

I think it's safe to say they are talking about Tony Hibbert :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back