Honorary title for W.Kenwright…

Honorary title for BK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is entirely probable and indeed almost inevitable that the majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri and/or club will offer Bill Kenwright some "Honorary Life" title in order to mark his exit from the Board of Directors as and when said departure is confirmed.

Is this something that as an Everton fan you would support ??
Bit mischievous of you this Andy so you have a stat to throw out on your next pod 😂 I think you already knew the result haha

Reactions: KMC

I
Bit mischievous of you this Andy so you have a stat to throw out on your next pod 😂 I think you already knew the result haha
I can’t deny we’ll refer to the poll but, that was certainly not the idea behind the post.

It is seriously rumoured that Moshiri will, if he hasn’t already, make the offer of an honorary title to Kenwright so, this thread was to gauge the feeling of Blues toward it.

With well over a 90% negative reaction, surely Moshiri - if he has anything between his ears - would think again and withdraw/not offer any such ridiculous bauble to him ??

Here you go good times Bill.

diplein-humor.gif

It’s bizarre that this is a “ pinned” thread, the results of the poll were always going to be that way, if it wasn't pinned it would have faded away to page 66 by now 🤷‍♂️

Yep, it's a pointless thread/poll imo. I'd be surprised if there's not more than 10 votes from now until Wednesday when it hits officially closed. Once the results have been confirmed, nothing will get done with the results and I'd say the result is inevitable because the general consensus on GOT has always been Kenwright is a massive failure.

Yep, it's a pointless thread/poll imo. I'd be surprised if there's not more than 10 votes from now until Wednesday when it hits officially closed. Once the results have been confirmed, nothing will get done with the results and I'd say the result is inevitable because the general consensus on GOT has always been Kenwright is a massive failure.
If the result of the poll, that 93% don't want Kenwright to be awarded any Honorary recognition from Moshiri or the club, is then communicated to the club then the poll has served its purpose

If the result of the poll, that 93% don't want Kenwright to be awarded any Honorary recognition from Moshiri or the club, is then communicated to the club then the poll has served its purpose
Thank you Doug, that indeed IS the intention of the poll 👍👏👏👏👏👏

And since when has anything that Everton fans want been relayed back to the club and been acted upon?

Kenwright is not wanted, that's been vocal in all protests and what's happened? We've had Moshiri apparently beg him to stay on.

Status
Not open for further replies.