How bad will Sunday get?

How bad will Sunday get vs Leicester?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If (like Marco Silva said) the team was unable to play their normal game against bottom of the table Norwich because they were scared of losing, then they'll need to be wearing adult nappies for this one.

You miss Marco's point, we didn't beat Norwich because we were so afraid of getting beaten we were unable to play positive football. We won't be afraid of Leicester beating us so therefore we can play with gay abandon. We will still be beaten but at least our poor players won't be frightened. That is progress, in Marco's world.

A few weeks ago when it seemed that Marco had figured out that Iwobi is quite good and that Sigurdsson is a liability I thought we could win these. Now we are faced with the very real possibility of starting Sigurdsson next to Davies in midfield and that just isn't a PL level team. I'd rather we went with a young player but it won't happen.

Hopefully we will pull something from somewhere, my 11 year old sons first away game, dreading the score line already
I hope we get a result for him mate, its the yongsters I feel for. I can remember us winning cups so its easy for me, we're lucky young kids want to watch us.

As for Sunday. It really couldn't be easier to motivate them, they are being laughed at. They are being called a poor side, they are near the bottom, if they can't be bothered on Sunday then something is wrong with the players, not just the Manager.
Personally I would be right in their faces, give it 20 minutes and make a change if needed, show them who is boss.

“So, I’d just like to start by saying what an incredibly wonderful human-being and tactician Marco is...”

The start of Brenda’s post-match interview following his side’s 10-0 drubbing of a despondent Everton side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back