How bad will Sunday get?

How bad will Sunday get vs Leicester?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester might be due a draw, or a game where things just don't fall for them.

But all things considered, I expect we'll get beat and a good performance in that context will be no consolation at all.

The Derby is a write-off, I'm hoping to avoid it completely and might be tempted to get the result on my Thursday morning commute, just out of extreme morbid curiosity. At least then I'll be prepared for any sniggering or outright howls of laughter at work.

Look, no game's a cert in the PL.
What do you think Norwich fans were thinking before last weekend - another tanking at the hands of a desperate Everton.
And we all know how that turned out.
Leicester expect a walkover, the lads hopefully will surprise them.

Just heard a stat that Schmeichel has made the most saves in the league this year - not sure if that’s right or not and can’t be bothered checking but given we create sod all at the moment, the only way we win is by being practically perfect in front of goal.

it can happen, but a big ask.

So let’s focus on being solid, and keeping a clean sheet.

leaving there’s with a 0-something shoreline will be a great result, even if the something is also nil.

We won there last year but 2mrow all goes on who gets the 1st goal. Just like every game we play right now. That stat when falling behind is criminal and that alone should be enough to get rid of Mr Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back