How do we fit Tim Cahill into the team now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be here a few years yet and end his career in Australia.

though if 442 keeps on working he shouldn't just be thrown straight back in when he returns (though he probably will). The thing about Cahill is that he can play fairly poorly but pop up with a goal at vital moments.

What shall we use to fill the empty spaces
Where waves of hunger roar
Shall we set out across this sea of faces
In search of more and more applause

Shall we buy a new guitar
Shall we drive a more powerful car
Shall we work straight  through the night
Shall we get into fights
Leave the lights on
Drop bombs
Do tours of the East
Contract diseases
Bury bones
Break up homes
Send flowers by phone
Take to drink
Go to shrinks
Give up meat
Rarely sleep
Keep people as pets
Train dogs
Race rats
Fill the attic with cash
Bury treasure
Store up leisure
But never relax at all
With our backs to the wall​

Is that a challenge?

Alright I accept.

I suggest we amputate Baines' left leg, and sew it to Steve Round's chin. Then I suggest we put Distin up front, Cahill in goal and attach Tim Howard to 1000 balloons and watch him float over Goodison.

Did I win?

It was a good attempt, but I'm sure you can do better.

I'll try be as respectful as I can...
facepalm.jpg

It was a good attempt, but I'm sure you can do better.

Okay, okay.

*thinks*

We should give our best players really short contracts, and let young prospects avoid having to pick up any pens and just agree new deals with talky talky trustworthy words. Because no one ever lies. Then, we should not back the manager with any money, so we can be outbid by Wolves and pass on loan signings for being too expensive. We should also employ Churchill the nodding dog as the assistant manager. Finally, when we're playing really crap we should stick to what we're doing and not change anything until obscure competitions or injuries force change upon us, because 20 games into the season isn't that far in.

Oh wait.

**** sake we win 2 games on the bounce and Cahill sould be benched or sold. Some evertonians are thick as pig ****! See how we get on in the derby. He's our top scorer for **** sake and been effective for nearly 7 years he's our most feard player...PERIOD!

**** sake we win 2 games on the bounce and Cahill sould be benched or sold. Some evertonians are thick as pig ****! See how we get on in the derby. He's our top scorer for **** sake and been effective for nearly 7 years he's our most feard player...PERIOD!

THIS!!!

I'd like someone to give me reasons as to why he shouldn't be sold. I've listed why he should above, the evidence is shocking.

If he isn't gone by the end of summer then I think it's time we move on from Moyes.

I'd like someone to give me reasons as to why he shouldn't be sold. I've listed why he should above, the evidence is shocking.

If he isn't gone by the end of summer then I think it's time we move on from Moyes.

rather moyes go than cahill tbh
timmy is the life and blood of the team. he would do anything for us. he really does everything he can each and every game. why sell that?

plus he makes defenses nervous with his aerial ability. sure, someone said they thought he was overrated, but cbs have to always keep watch of him.

no. never sell him imo

Selling Cahill makes about as much sense as chopping your own arm off. Unless you've got it stuck under a rock like that lad in that film. In which case it actually makes quite good sense although is still massively gross.

In conclusion, we should sell him if he's stuck under a rock but under no other circumstance.

rather moyes go than cahill tbh
timmy is the life and blood of the team. he would do anything for us. he really does everything he can each and every game. why sell that?

plus he makes defenses nervous with his aerial ability. sure, someone said they thought he was overrated, but cbs have to always keep watch of him.

no. never sell him imo

Fair enough, good points. We should keep him.

Selling Cahill makes about as much sense as chopping your own arm off. Unless you've got it stuck under a rock like that lad in that film. In which case it actually makes quite good sense although is still massively gross.

In conclusion, we should sell him if he's stuck under a rock but under no other circumstance.

Nah, his divine cranium would still put the ball in the net, even if he were stuck under a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.