How many points will we get this season

How many points will we get this season?

• 57 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 58 points

• 59 points

• 60 points

• 61 points

• 62 points

• 63 points

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 64 points

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 65 points

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 66 points

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 67 points

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 68 points

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 69 points

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 70 points

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • 71+ points

Votes: 19 33.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we play arsenal at the emirates

they won 4 - 1 at goodison, where we capitulated (with the help of a lot of cheating on their part) in the second half.

Portsmouth...3
Sunderland...3
Fulham...3
West Ham...1
Liverpool...1
Derby...3
Birmingham...3
Chelsea...1
Aston Villa...0
Arsenal... 0
Newcastle ...3

So I'll optimistically say 21 more from this point or 71 total.

after monday nights game, i did the bbc predictor and got...arsenal 10 points clear of united, chelsea on 74, everton on 73 liverpool on 69.

after monday nights game, i did the bbc predictor and got...arsenal 10 points clear of united, chelsea on 74, everton on 73 liverpool on 69.

Going to be interesting to see how Chelsea respond. A fractious squad loaded with me-first egos fronted by a lost manager doesn't bode well for them.

It would be nice to bring Chelsea in on the fun of competing for European slots with ourselves and the others. I'd love to see 3rd place up for grabs.

I think we'll do well but we aren't good enough yet to be relentlessly consistent like Man U are for example. Therefore I went for 64 points, as we're still a work in progress and likely to come unstuck a few times.

the media just want [Poor language removed] to sell their papers, hence the focus on the "big" four, but an upset such as another club getting above their station is just the sort of sensational storyline they love. hence all the excitement over chelsea "losing" the league cup final & likewise the possibility of rs falling short of the top 4.

As I have predicted I don't see a reason as to us not getting 71 points or more.

People are worry if we finish 4th and RS win CL we did miss out on CL football, I think they worry too much never mind 4th place if things going to plan and result going our way we could be chasing a 3rd place finish.

Liverpool are 22-1 odds to win CL. It just ain't gonna happen.
I've spoken to many reds about how they rate their chances in CL and not one has said they are going to win it this year.

Liverpool are 22-1 odds to win CL. It just ain't gonna happen.
I've spoken to many reds about how they rate their chances in CL and not one has said they are going to win it this year.

Don't let them fool you matey, each and every one of them secretly believes that they will but they don't want to reveal themselves for the deluded whoppers that they really are.

It's Fulham away that i'm wary about, for whatever the reason we always seem to [Poor language removed] up there .

I watched our demolition of them last year, 4 - 1 on ESPN last night and it is a fact we have never won at Fulham in the Prem, they are a bunch of bogies, a carbuncle on our horizon we must win there this season and win well(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back