How many points will we get this season

How many points will we get this season?

• 57 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 58 points

• 59 points

• 60 points

• 61 points

• 62 points

• 63 points

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 64 points

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 65 points

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 66 points

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 67 points

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 68 points

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 69 points

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 70 points

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • 71+ points

Votes: 19 33.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Fulham away that i'm wary about, for whatever the reason we always seem to [Poor language removed] up there .

My thoughts exactly.

Let's get a grip of ourselves here for a moment - everyone has one look at the fixture list and has that down as 3 points in the bag, but we have always been gash at Fulham. If we come away with even a point it will be quite something.

People need to bear this in mind before they think we can reach 70pts+.

If we carry on doing well in the UEFA cup then we're going to have to play a heck of a lot of games, and it all takes it toll on the squad.

I watched our demolition of them last year, 4 - 1 on ESPN last night and it is a fact we have never won at Fulham in the Prem, they are a bunch of bogies, a carbuncle on our horizon we must win there this season and win well(y)

aint just the prem montezuma.

My thoughts exactly.

Let's get a grip of ourselves here for a moment - everyone has one look at the fixture list and has that down as 3 points in the bag, but we have always been gash at Fulham. If we come away with even a point it will be quite something.

People need to bear this in mind before they think we can reach 70pts+.

If we carry on doing well in the UEFA cup then we're going to have to play a heck of a lot of games, and it all takes it toll on the squad.

I reckon the UEFA cup games have been beneficial if anything, to our league form and confidence. However I have no statistics to back myself up!

I think we'll do well but we aren't good enough yet to be relentlessly consistent like Man U are for example. Therefore I went for 64 points, as we're still a work in progress and likely to come unstuck a few times.

That would mean something like 4 wins, 2 draws and and 5 defeats. Surely we can do better than that.

That would mean something like 4 wins, 2 draws and and 5 defeats. Surely we can do better than that.

When you put it like that, perhaps I should have said 68 or something. However since posting '64' I've changed my mind and now think we'll get third. I'm ON A KNIFE"S EDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back