Votes: 133 48.5%
  • Three

Votes: 71 25.9%
  • Four plus

Votes: 22 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It looks like Silva and Brands are looking to improve with quality additions so I'm not expecting any panic buys just to full a gap.

I'd put my money on there being 2 more additions

Badly need quality players.
This season will be about stability and rebuilding.
We defo need a centre back yesterday.

Marco will need time with this sinking ship.
Keep it afloat first and then turn it around next year.

2 centre backs who can actually defend (1 absolutely necessary)

Batshuayi on loan.

Nzonzi or Dembélé.

I would be happy with that business + loan Sandro out.

I expect no more than two, unless they sign someone between now and TDD, but if left to the day itself then getting two in is a tall order on its own. More is possible of course, but I think you approach that day more with a sense of hope than expectation. It is the day above all other days when things go wrong on purpose.

Leaving it this late is very risky, I know its the same for other clubs but arguably we have a greater need. I hope they know what they are doing.

I hate deadline day, more often that not its extremely disappointing and a huge, Sky-fuelled, anti-climax.

Silva, if he is inclined to be open and honest, might give us an indication if he speaks after Valencia tomorrow.
I agree that we will only sign 2 but I actually think we need 2 centre backs and a dominant midfielder minimum.

There's no way of knowing, but we've moved Funes Mori and Williams out and they haven't been replaced. We needed
CB's urgently before, so surely there'll be something happening there.

Status
Not open for further replies.