Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They usually get an hour's grace to send the paperwork as long as the intent has been sent to the relevant association I think, so yeah it will probably go through.

that was levante .... this is real madrid.

i hope so much they don't buckle. imagine seeing FSW try and moan about this. he'll have another FACHTS meltdown about barca working around their transfer ban i'd imagine.

imagine united having to pay the wages of romero, navas, de gea and valdes for 1 position. just after they spent nearly £60m on a teenager.

I have a vision in my head, similar to that of Goldblum and Will Smith entering the mothership on Independence Day, and Woodward downloading a virus onto the Real Madrid computer system leading to Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale being registered as Manchester United players.

I should probably sleep now.

As pathetically humorous it is for us all to read about this cockup, have to feel for the player having his career/life messed about this way.

de gea? he can get to fook tbh. united stood by him for the first couple of years when he was crap. he has 1 good season and wants off. he's earned so much money already that he can move to spain now and live there for a year and wait for his contact to run down. he could not get paid for a whole year and still be fine. did you see his misses on eurovision as well? poor bugger.

I have a vision in my head, similar to that of Goldblum and Will Smith entering the mothership on Independence Day, and Woodward downloading a virus onto the Real Madrid computer system leading to Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale being registered as Manchester United players.

I should probably sleep now.

hah, can see them messing with the FM editor. hopefully the same engine sky sports are laughably using for player comparisons.

de gea? he can get to fook tbh. united stood by him for the first couple of years when he was crap. he has 1 good season and wants off. he's earned so much money already that he can move to spain now and live there for a year and wait for his contact to run down. he could not get paid for a whole year and still be fine. did you see his misses on eurovision as well? poor bugger.

Precisely this.

Too much player power.

Sulked all summer so he could get his move.

Your heart bleeds for him.

Could learn a lesson or two from John Stones about transfers.

5170645.gif

that was levante .... this is real madrid.

i hope so much they don't buckle. imagine seeing FSW try and moan about this. he'll have another FACHTS meltdown about barca working around their transfer ban i'd imagine.

imagine united having to pay the wages of romero, navas, de gea and valdes for 1 position. just after they spent nearly £60m on a teenager.
Yeah, pretty sure it will all get sorted, if they appeal to Blatter he is hardly going to be a stickler for following the rules.

But next time someone wails about how stupidly late our deals are can be pointed to this one where two of the biggest teams in World football managed to make a complete shambles of a fairly simple transaction that has been dragging on for many months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back