Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
12369177_1657979040908972_7724429823462315526_n.jpg

Curious to see what's going to happen with the managerial carousel. My guess is Ancelotti to Bayern, Guardiola to City, and United left holding a Giggs shaped bag.

Absolutely delightful watching those entitled meffs having to suffer the same things as normal football fans.
Think it could well be Mourinho, he's wanted the job a long time and Ed Woodward, who is the one with the real power now, seems to like headline grabbing recruitment.

Charlton, who blocked his appointment after Ferguson, and Sir Alex himself have less influence after the Moyes débâcle. Redcafe currently split on the issue although the majority, even those who previously supported the idea, voting no.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/poll...as-the-next-manchester-united-manager.412540/

I guess Mourinho going there isn't out the question anymore now chelsea have sacked him for the second time. He can't go back again surely? Fell out with the owner then lost every week the second time, even Jose didn't see that one coming.

The Problem for united is right now they are in danger of losing their identity which would be the deathblow for the club over the coming years. At leasr under ferguson they had a style, they had a type of player, and they knew what was going on. Moyes ballsing everything up and van Gaal rightly gutting the tits out the squad before adopting the Rodgers approach of transfers (Who? Martial? good on fifa last year? We'll take him!) has left them with a squad that is just over the place.

Apparently the mood at the club was worse under Moyes than it is under the draconian Van Gaal, that is according to Phil Jones.

Stinks of the Manure press regime trying to quell the concerns of the fans over Van Gaal's long term future at the club.

Moyes is still a sore point for most of their fans; quite easy to try and suggest things aren't as bas they were under Moyes hence must be okay.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35147047

Apparently the mood at the club was worse under Moyes than it is under the draconian Van Gaal, that is according to Phil Jones.

Stinks of the Manure press regime trying to quell the concerns of the fans over Van Gaal's long term future at the club.

Moyes is still a sore point for most of their fans; quite easy to try and suggest things aren't as bas they were under Moyes hence must be okay.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35147047

& Marouanne Fellaini is fast becoming one to ! Chatting to a few United fans Saturday, they said, wish your lot would take him back !!

Curious to see what's going to happen with the managerial carousel. My guess is Ancelotti to Bayern, Guardiola to City, and United left holding a Giggs shaped bag.

Absolutely delightful watching those entitled meffs having to suffer the same things as normal football fans.
I would love it if they gave it to Giggs. It says everything you need to know about that club when a man who slept with his brother's wife for almost 10 years is hailed as a future manager.

I hope they give it to him and he has a shocker.

I would love it if they gave it to Giggs. It says everything you need to know about that club when a man who slept with his brother's wife for almost 10 years is hailed as a future manager.

I don't really think him having an affair has anything to do with his ability to manage a football club tbh.

& Marouanne Fellaini is fast becoming one to ! Chatting to a few United fans Saturday, they said, wish your lot would take him back !!
Criticism of Fellaini were aired on GSS only the other week and I was quite surprised how perspectives have swung back to him being criticised.

It's not like they play this quick, silky and attractive football where he stands out for all the wrong reasons.

I don't really think him having an affair has anything to do with his ability to manage a football club tbh.
Perhaps not on his ability, but it's always nice when publicly lauded figures are morally sound.

Mourinho going there would be great fun; he'd probably win them a trophy or two but the smoking crater of a team he'd leave behind in a year or three would be hilarious.

Utd are just about where the rs were 20 years ago, going to be very enjoyable watching them fall from glory as they clearly seem to be organisationally dysfunctional despite all their money.

Think it could well be Mourinho, he's wanted the job a long time and Ed Woodward, who is the one with the real power now, seems to like headline grabbing recruitment.

Charlton, who blocked his appointment after Ferguson, and Sir Alex himself have less influence after the Moyes débâcle. Redcafe currently split on the issue although the majority, even those who previously supported the idea, voting no.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/poll...as-the-next-manchester-united-manager.412540/

3 years, 3 managers, £300M?

It's like they don't even know what they're doing over there

If they take Mourinho, I imagine it'll be on a 2 year contract after his 3rd season antics at Chelsea. Get a winning mentality installed, win some silverware, buy something from Jorde Mendes' stable of overpriced players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back