Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple fact is, one of the top 3 or 4 clubs in the World, if not the top 1, are playing awful, dull, predictable football.

After spending heavens only knows how much money.

And, it seems to me, down to one man.
saw on motd the other week the strikers don't have any instruction to link up and stand miles apart from each other.

not really a surprise they don't score many

http://www.theguardian.com/football...nchester-united-fans-leave-old-trafford-early

Louis van Gaal believes Manchester United supporters should be happy their team are through to the fourth round of the FA Cup and suggested that traffic around Old Trafford, rather than apathy, was one of the reasons why many supporters left before the end of the dull 1-0 win over Sheffield United. Thousands of fans streamed out of the stadium on Saturday before the end of the third-round tie, which United won thanks to a penalty three minutes into stoppage time from Wayne Rooney.

United did not have a shot on target against the League One side until the 69th minute and were booed off at half-time. Van Gaal insists supporters should be happy with the way their team have returned to winning ways in recent weeks following a run of eight matches without victory. “You have to be happy as a Manchester United fan that we are in next round and we have won the last two games,” he said. When asked why many had left the stadium early, Van Gaal said: “They are not thinking that we would score, I think, and maybe also because of the traffic that they leave the stadium a few minutes early. There are many reasons.” “I think the fans have supported our team. It is not an easy time now. How many stadiums were like our stadium, full, I think? You can mention how they leave but you can also mention how they come to the stadium to watch this FA Cupmatch.”

Paul Scholes tore into Van Gaal after the final whistle, claiming the players looked “bored”. Van Gaal refused to respond to the former United midfielder. “What do I have to do now? React to Paul Scholes? Do you want that?” he snapped back at journalists at his press conference to preview Tuesday’s match at Newcastle.

Their forum is hilarious and depressing in equal measures. Can't imagine any of these "supporters" sticking around through a relegation fight. There is an actual serious thread on there about how football is entertainment and if they aren't being entertained they should have the right to take their business elsewhere. Sakes.

lol another story on sky sports says LVG is bored himself of the football.

Far cry from RVP coming out and saying Ferguson demanded his players entertain him if they were playing a bit crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back