Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If that clown would of played a full squad gainst MK they would of done better today, what an idiot, they needed a win for confidence the other night, so far he is looking Moyes MK2, which is good for us really

@RAWK Meltdown

Poor cart went the game. Bet he's talking about that pen claim as I type this. Either that or Johnny Evans

Talking about the pen? I'm a Manc, not a Liverpool supporter! You get some decisions for you, you get some against you, that's football. Jonny Evans? He shouldn't be near our starting 11.

Had a great day though, result was expected to be honest. We've got the best away support around, didn't stop singing all game - throat hurts now.

Can't wait to see our actual footballers to return in 2 weeks, looking forward to seeing how Shaw, Di Maria, Rojo, Herrera, Di Maria, Blind etc gel. It's going to take time - as long as finish between 4th and 8th we'll be fine. We've got the cash and manager to do well in the long term.

Good defending from Everton this evening by the way! ;) Both United and Everton on 2 points despite us having no midfielders, right and left backs since the season began. We're in our own little relegation battle!

Zatara said:
Should have stuck with Moyes.

Yep you should have mate, I agree! :D

Everton conceded 40 goals each of Moyes last two seasons at the club. You're now on course to concede 120+.

Their spending sees no sign of stopping and with the wages on top could they post their first financial loss for several
Talking about the pen? I'm a Manc, not a Liverpool supporter! You get some decisions for you, you get some against you, that's football. Jonny Evans? He shouldn't be near our starting 11.

Had a great day though, result was expected to be honest. We've got the best away support around, didn't stop singing all game - throat hurts now.

Can't wait to see our actual footballers to return in 2 weeks, looking forward to seeing how Shaw, Di Maria, Rojo, Herrera, Di Maria, Blind etc gel. It's going to take time - as long as finish between 4th and 8th we'll be fine. We've got the cash and manager to do well in the long term.

Good defending from Everton this evening by the way! ;) Both United and Everton on 2 points despite us having no midfielders, right and left backs since the season began. We're in our own little relegation battle!

Yep you should have mate, I agree! :D

Everton conceded 40 goals each of Moyes last two seasons at the club. You're now on course to concede 120+.

We've played two best teams in the league, you've played Burnley, Sunderland and Swansea at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back