Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threats bill, well done.

I disagree with you calling people idiots so now you threaten to ban me ........ ????? Does everybody who disagrees with you deserve to be banned or called an idiot then ??

You must not be very smart and I say that politely and with greatest respect.

Well I tried to keep this out of public view but apparently you felt the need to air dirty laundry so I guess I will as well.

Cross me again and you're gone. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit either as no one's ever been banned for disagreeing with me. In fact, I haven't banned anyone who hasn't deserved it.

Oh, and I fully expect to see you call other posters out here as well for perceived offenses. If I don't, then I'll know it's personal. I think I've seen a few people over the years here feel the need to try and correct or call out an admin or mod. They aren't around anymore.

Mind your business and you'll be fine.

You must not be very smart and I say that politely and with greatest respect.

Well I tried to keep this out of public view but apparently you felt the need to air dirty laundry so I guess I will as well.

Cross me again and you're gone. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit either as no one's ever been banned for disagreeing with me. In fact, I haven't banned anyone who hasn't deserved it.

Oh, and I fully expect to see you call other posters out here as well for perceived offenses. If I don't, then I'll know it's personal. I think I've seen a few people over the years here feel the need to try and correct or call out an admin or mod. They aren't around anymore.

Mind your business and you'll be fine.
Stay on topic in the Everton forum please.

Tim_Howard_Brad_c6dc.jpg

Good lord. First I've seen of those shirts. They are hideous. Looks like the stamp was stenciled on. Sheez, couldn't we have paid more than $4.99 for these shirts?

Got to say, was once again very unimpressed with Howard again today. He's cost us four, arguably five goals alone this season - including three in the last two games.

That was a simple catch for most 'keepers for the Ramirez header but he got his positioning all wrong - it's actually difficult to find something he's good at right now.

We need another top keeper to challenge him as obviously Mucha isn't good enough, but you get the feeling with Howard that when he does make a mistake he's not that arsed at the mo as he's guaranteed a game anyway.

Got to say, was once again very unimpressed with Howard again today. He's cost us four, arguably five goals alone this season - including three in the last two games.

That was a simple catch for most 'keepers for the Ramirez header but he got his positioning all wrong - it's actually difficult to find something he's good at right now.

We need another top keeper to challenge him as obviously Mucha isn't good enough, but you get the feeling with Howard that when he does make a mistake he's not that arsed at the mo as he's guaranteed a game anyway.

Umm what about the goals hes saved us?

Umm what about the goals hes saved us?

By that logic you ignore every mistake a goalkeeper ever makes because, obviously, he's made more saves than mistakes. If you have a 'keeper who makes more mistakes than saves then they're not going to be a professional footballer are they?!

It's notable how many individual errors he's making at the moment - he's getting the basics wrong. His positioning, his decision making... very poor.

By that logic you ignore every mistake a goalkeeper ever makes because, obviously, he's made more saves than mistakes. If you have a 'keeper who makes more mistakes than saves then they're not going to be a professional footballer are they?!

It's notable how many individual errors he's making at the moment - he's getting the basics wrong. His positioning, his decision making... very poor.

You crack me up Tubey, you're never afraid To make a very good point at a very bad time, but fair play with what you say.

I think Howard flaps a bit a set pieces and occasionally does things you don't expect.

But at the same time I'll admit I have blue tinted specs on and as long as we get the win I'm generally a happy Evertonian. That's mainly because I'm not a football analyst like some lads on here. Is it still ignorance if it's honesty??

Tim's always been a reactionary/reflex keeper and until he feels that he can't cheat positionally any more to encourage a shot, you're going to see him look out of position for goals. Probably another couple seasons of it still...

But by your logic no professional footballer has any margin for error. A strikers job is to score so would you expect every striker to have a 100% conversation rate otherwise they are no good?

Terrible for their goal today, have to do better there. Good job we managed to restrict them to next to nothing in front of our goal aside from that.

My point is the saves he made at Swansea, the saves he made against United. yes its his job but a lot of the time he makes better saves than a lot of other keepers actually can in the Premier league.

Slate him for saying he could have done better, praise him when he makes us points.

Status
Not open for further replies.