Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, as I said in some other thread, if Newcastle want to trade I'm all in...

i would pay about a tener of my own money if there was a chance of this happening. he did well by his standards again today, think that's 3 games without a howler now - well in.

don't think we need to talk about him after every game though

in no way blaming him for the goal tonight ...but if he was on his line he,d have saved it lucky for him heits distin and baines were all culprits in the conceding of the goal

Is it just me or could Howard have jumped arms straight up and maybe got a finger to it

like the starfish thing he did vs newcastle earlier on, could easily have been made to look a mug. he got caught in two minds and that's what cost him, but if moyes would have made the right decision in starting neville RB and having our best settled centre pairing of jags and distin, this might not even be up for debate.

Is it just me or could Howard have jumped arms straight up and maybe got a finger to it

No? xD He'd have to be twelve foot tall!!!

Bizarre how the commentator blamed Distin for that goal - it's clearly Heitinga. Distin comes across to put the player off, Heitinga has a clean header and completely mistimes the leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back