Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, Baines stopped tracking back when Distin stepped up. To be fair, Baines probably thought somebody was going to get a touch on it, but he definitely lost his man.

No? xD He'd have to be twelve foot tall!!!

Bizarre how the commentator blamed Distin for that goal - it's clearly Heitinga. Distin comes across to put the player off, Heitinga has a clean header and completely mistimes the leap.

Well spotted. You'd have to wonder if someone called it though. Distin should not be getting involved if Heitinga called it. We mistimed headers like that a couple of times though. That includes Jagielka and Osman as far as I can remember. Strange to see so many in a single game.

I think he had a good game tonight. Made some pretty crucial saves in the second half especially and his catching was more assured.

Would say he could have done better for the Perch header off the post, stood motionless on his line ( again )

And if he dives for the ball he has no chance at, he's laying on the ground waiting for someone to poke home the rebound...Why move for something you have no hope at getting? Staying on his feet was right. You're reaching.

Well spotted. You'd have to wonder if someone called it though. Distin should not be getting involved if Heitinga called it. We mistimed headers like that a couple of times though. That includes Jagielka and Osman as far as I can remember. Strange to see so many in a single game.

maybe it's to do with our ever changing back 4. neville should have been RB today, no excuses. his best game this season was vs wigan - his only game at RB this season? if moyes really feels a need to pur jags RB then duffy has to start over hetinga, he's not done anything right all season. lost all hope for him now in an everton shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back