Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton, Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuddersfieldToffee

Player Valuation: £10m
Ey up fellow toffees from sunny Huddersfield! Looking forward to welcoming you all to my hometown (and place of work) the John Smith's Stadium tomorrow night. Excited to be in the Away End for the first time as well - I had to sit with the locals and my dad when we played each other in the Premier League.

If you're looking for a boozer for a pre-match pint, I'd recommend Magic Rock Tap on Willow Lane, about halfway between the Train Station and the Stadium if you're Real Ale inclined, the Head of Steam, King's Head or Parish Pub. Not sure on the restrictions around it, but the nearest pubs are Yorkshire Rose (a bit of a Sizzler/Chain Pub type) or the Gas Club (but I'm not sure if it's members only now) - Turnbridge WMC is also an option.

NSNO

Town released him to the wild in June. It's kinder that way.
dramatic-cry.gif

Ey up fellow toffees from sunny Huddersfield! Looking forward to welcoming you all to my hometown (and place of work) the John Smith's Stadium tomorrow night. Excited to be in the Away End for the first time as well - I had to sit with the locals and my dad when we played each other in the Premier League.

If you're looking for a boozer for a pre-match pint, I'd recommend Magic Rock Tap on Willow Lane, about halfway between the Train Station and the Stadium if you're Real Ale inclined, the Head of Steam, King's Head or Parish Pub. Not sure on the restrictions around it, but the nearest pubs are Yorkshire Rose (a bit of a Sizzler/Chain Pub type) or the Gas Club (but I'm not sure if it's members only now) - Turnbridge WMC is also an option.

NSNO

That Gas club is like stepping foot in a time warp and back to what I reckon the 70s must have been like.

lol

NSNO

Magic Rock is an absolute belter. A few day sessions in there. First time was on the way back from a weekend in York, looking for a few extras before getting back to the NW.
Not sure they have food trucks in during the week, which is a shame as they have some cracking stuff there at weekends. If you're in for a few hours, I'd recommend the High Wire IPA if your only passing though, get Cannonball IPA. If we win, get a Cannonball Run...... (If we lose, get 2).

Also, as a bonus, Degsy Mountfield drinks in there on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.