Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton, Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EFC_FRANCIS

It’s not on UK TV, but is being aired internationally, so there could be a way of watching if you’re unable to attend.
Fair play to the UK going backwards from when we were in a pandemic that allowed all matches to be seen.

A lower club withholds away tickets and therefore leaves no legal way to watch so that more people can watch corrie. Brilliant.

Thanks for the info though Im sure I'll find a way

Anyone in NZ watching this in the morning, its live on the BEIN Connect app if you have a Sky Sports subscription.
I'm going to be there, as "live" as you can get from the other side of the world. Covid, full lock down and working from home (lmao) can do one for a couple of hours.

I'm going to be there, as "live" as you can get from the other side of the world. Covid, full lock down and working from home (lmao) can do one for a couple of hours.
Yep me too mate, one of the good things about lockdown, no having to go into the office, so midweek evening kick offs are fair game

They would love nothing more than us to be nocked out being the premiere league team. Absolute give it everything to really get one up on us they will.

I'm talking about a good few the lads on here.

One of only 2 cups we have a realistic chance of winning if we have good fortune so I'd like to see us go for it, a trophy will do wonders for the fanbase especially everyone who has never seen us lift one.

As much as I would LOVE to win this trophy, surely its an opportunity to give squad players or those that have been unavailable to play

Begovic
Kenny
Holgate
Godfrey
Nkounkuo
Davies
Gabamin
Gomes
Gordon
Kean
Townsend

Yep me too mate, one of the good things about lockdown, no having to go into the office, so midweek evening kick offs are fair game
I changed employer about a year ago, now get to work from home up to two days a week. No one has figured out yet that I WFH on our match days. But yep, benefit of lock down is that it is easier to watch. And really will be "live" tomorrow, not a "delayed live". Mrs BlueInNZ going to watch it too with a morning coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.