Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton, Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Florida Cup safely troved in EFC's sagging trophy cabinet, it is difficult to get hugely motivated around this Carabao thingamajig. But I guess i will catch large snippets of the game somewhat vicariously (i.e. via the match thread on GOT). I am predicting no little fuuuuume...which implies, if one possesses a sardonic sense of humour-like i do-that more than a few laughs are ensured.

1629812521981.webp

Begovic
Kenny Keane Godfrey Nkounkou
Davies Delph Gbamin
Townsend Kean Gordon

I could see that being the staring line up, though not sure on the status of Godfry and Gbamin. I certainly think Kean will start to give DCL a rest and would make sense to rest some of the other first teamers as well but maybe have them on the bench.

I could see that being the staring line up, though not sure on the status of Godfry and Gbamin. I certainly think Kean will start to give DCL a rest and would make sense to rest some of the other first teamers as well but maybe have them on the bench.

Id be tempted to play Branthwaite instead of Keane.

Keane either needs a break or to be thrown in again...

...if we dont sell :o

It's about resale value - Mina can still achieve a decent fee, plus he is better than Keane, I would sell both but we haven't got the money to get 2 CB
It's not about re-sale value, it's about getting the best team together. Too many people talk about re-sale value these days it grinds my gears. Clubs buy players to perform and win games and cups not to make them money down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back