Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on Huddersfield and I expect them to be up for it.

I have given up on our lot bouncing back after a poor result, they have shown time and again that they either can't, or won't.

Everything points to a defeat tonight - new manager bounce, away game, and our horridness.

That said, they have to come at us so I think that may be enough to secure an heroic draw.

1-1
It’s Going to be one horrible game of footy..

Every season they grind me down to the point if we’re 3-0 up at half time or 1-0 down, I’m actually not arsed!!! They only have futures to play for now and quite frankly they’re not arsed..

Who do they play up front? Who I'm I kidding they just need to hold on for a free kick or two get their lumps up and nod a few in...don't they.

Huddersfield are 3/1 to win this with Bet365. At home to City I saw them at 18/1 which shows how much of a chance they have tonight.

I'm not convinced Huddersfield will win but I doubt Everton will either so I'd go with a 1-1 bore draw.

Huddersfield are 3/1 to win this with Bet365. At home to City I saw them at 18/1 which shows how much of a chance they have tonight.

I'm not convinced Huddersfield will win but I doubt Everton will either so I'd go with a 1-1 bore draw.
Huddersfield + BTTS

Tenner on that.

Would like to see us line up 433 with the midfield Gomes Gana and Sigurdsson, Gana sitting in the middle as the defensive one the other two getting up and down the pitch, trying to thread balls through.

Fed up of seeing Sigurdsson running around aimlessly trying little flicks that never come off.

Push the wingers high and Tosun/DCL in the middle who could drop deep

Absolutely massive game this. I keep thinking to myself that I will remain resolute in thinking that the manager should absolutely not be sacked this season but a timid reversal against a side like this might just tip me over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back