Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a ticket for this but the snow is coming down pretty thick by me and I'm sorely tempted just to sack it off

That's how meh I'm feeling about Everton at the moment
Im like this but ive never been there and want to add it to my map, might just walk in and walk right back out again, nothing in the doing the 92 rules to say you got to watch the whole game!!

Im like this but ive never been there and want to add it to my map, might just walk in and walk right back out again, nothing in the doing the 92 rules to say you got to watch the whole game!!

It's getting pretty bad here, so I genuinely might not be able to go

Getting back is the big issue, as I live in a rural part of Staffordshire these days and if the snow keeps coming it might make my journey home overly precarious

Might be a blessing in disguise to be honest. I'm very down on Everton at the moment. I went last season so I've ticked that one off

It's getting pretty bad here, so I genuinely might not be able to go

Getting back is the big issue, as I live in a rural part of Staffordshire these days and if the snow keeps coming it might make my journey home overly precarious

Might be a blessing in disguise to be honest. I'm very down on Everton at the moment. I went last season so I've ticked that one off

gnosall ??

Huddersfield manager has said about us ‘I have observed them, I know the playing style..’

I’ve watched us every game this year and don’t know the playing style!
Tonights team
Scotland.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back