Transfer Rumour Hugo Ekitike

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he signs he will be amazing for us until he actually gets on the pitch and after a few weeks everyone will be calling him a fraud.

Can’t wait until someone finds out he’s played outwide previously in his career and will tell us that yet again be starting a season without a striker:

DCL: guaranteed to be injured all season
Danjuma: not a proper striker
Ekitite: not a proper striker
Chermiti: U21 player doesn’t count
Maupay: crap doesn’t count

(Apparently)

Can’t wait until someone finds out he’s played outwide previously in his career and will tell us that yet again be starting a season without a striker:

(Apparently)

It's what we do, like to moan about everything.

Let me know what you think of him mate,
Not getting excited till I get your scouting report on him.
Way too good for us, aint coming.
Lukaku is a 1 in a million signing for us in terms of a young striker who had pretty much already proved himself in the PL. We got lucky that Chelsea hated and undervalued their quality players at that time (when you think they also had Salah and De Bruyne etc) and that we were solid enough to be seen as a stepping stone with some European exposure. He wasn’t a young striker coming into the league from abroad.

If we use him as a benchmark, nearly every striker is going to fail for us.
Hes not the benchmark, but he should be what we hope all Strikers will be.

If any Striker gets 10+ goals for us, they have done well, IMO.

(Apparently)

….the season starts on Saturday, I somehow doubt Ekitike will be part of the season-start discussion.

I'm not sure if players really care too much about how fans view their board and owner etc. We certainly aren't the only club to think negatively towards our leadership.

Players will get support here from the fans as long as they put in their best effort. You don't get an atmosphere like we had against Bournemouth at many other stadiums in european football.
Danjuma has stated as much already. Wanting to bring some kid to develop at Everton over last couple of seasons pretty sure myself we have not been a choice because of the unstable nature of the club and atmosphere that creates. Bournemouth was good, in the end... Been plenty of salty home support in recent seasons which has manifested itself into all sorts of protest etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.