Hull Tigers v Everton. New Year's Day at 15.00.

Do you have a New Year's resolution lad?

• Stop smoking

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • Go the gym

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Be less of a tit

Votes: 36 14.2%
  • F off Everton

Votes: 175 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually don't worry about Everton, but now I'm effing terrified. Because this doesn't look good at all, 0-2 and barely any chances created against Hull! We really look like we are facing relegation.

I've backed Martinez earlier, but it seems like he has lost the players. Things will look like this for a while if so.

I've never witnessed a 0-2 to 3-2 comeback in my life as an Evertonsupporter, but I think it's time for one now.

He hasn't been thrown in at the deep end at all. The manager bought him to the club to be our no.2. Being thrown in at the deep end is an 18 year old coming out of the reserves to unexpectedly make his debut.
I sort of ment we were useless before Howard got injured,Martinez brought him in thinking he was good enough which we have seen before he isn't.Yes he is our number 2 but that's Martinez choice not his.

We're winning 60-40 on possession though!!
Lol

For anyone who still sets store in this "possession" crap.......60/40 possession for us.......10/2 for Hull is shots on goal.

I feel a great sadness.

Like most if us, I felt Bobby was the man to take us forward.

But now it looks only a matter of time before he is shown the door.

I Just don't understand the thinking behind Martinez, if we're playing bad as a team then fair enough but could he at least make the right team selection and that, like why can't we just go back to the team that played qpr, ok geads but we got the job done didn't we, besic and ross as the 2?, now we put barry up against adel, it's this crap I cant accept ffs, what is bobby doing? experienting? there's no fuucking time for that we're in a crisis, jeez sort this out bobby

It has a Walter Smith or Mike Walker feel alright. We havent been this consistently bad in a long long time. But frustratingly the squad has potentially never been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back