Hull Tigers v Everton. New Year's Day at 15.00.

Do you have a New Year's resolution lad?

• Stop smoking

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • Go the gym

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Be less of a tit

Votes: 36 14.2%
  • F off Everton

Votes: 175 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think getting rid of Roberto is the answer. Who the hell would we put in???

The players need a kick up the backside! They just don't look interested! We need to get rid of so many players and not the manager.
Been going on all season and we are actually getting worse.
Martinez is like a rabbit in the headlights

For anyone who still sets store in this "possession" crap.......60/40 possession for us.......10/2 for Hull is shots on goal.

I feel a great sadness.

Like most if us, I felt Bobby was the man to take us forward.

But now it looks only a matter of time before he is shown the door.

Yes, our downfall is very sad but if you think Kenright will get rid of RM any time soon you are dreaming

According to the radio commentary Hernandez is tormenting Barry, we're getting overrun in midfield, we lack fight and we don't look like scoring.

Currently it's:

Joel
Coleman Jagielka Barry Alcaraz Baines
Besic
Mirallas Naismith Barkley
Kone
(Griffiths, McGeady, Eto'o, Lukaku, Distin, Oviedo, Atsu)​

Probably the obvious change would be to push Barry back into midfield and to bring Distin on for Alcaraz, so that we have a familiar back four. Maybe we take Barry off altogether and drop Barkley further back so that we still have him on the field if we need to be more offensive later in the game?

Lukaku for Kone seems quite obvious too, leaving us with one sub.

We have to get at least a draw here.

I usually don't worry about Everton, but now I'm effing terrified. Because this doesn't look good at all, 0-2 and barely any chances created against Hull! We really look like we are facing relegation.

I've backed Martinez earlier, but it seems like he has lost the players. Things will look like this for a while if so.

I've never witnessed a 0-2 to 3-2 comeback in my life as an Evertonsupporter, but I think it's time for one now.

I'm guessing the 1966 FA Cup Final.....?

WTF is going on? I fell asleep when Besic got booked (10 mins) lads a liability, your centre mid cannot get booked within 10 mins and be effective throughout the remaining 80 minutes. The following are NOT good enough Robles, Alcaraz, Kone, Barry is finished (firmly believe he played for a contract and feet up) Annoyed with Lukaku this season wanted to be number one striker at a Club shelled out a fortune when we could have waived £20-25m under the nose of Swansea for Bony. Baines is not the player he was pre World Cup, Jags has lost a yard of pace, Distin's head is on his milk round, all in all its just clueless. I am perplexed to understand Martinez this season if we can see it and how bad it is I hope to christ Bill can.

Massive second half biggest in a very long time, if they don't step up then thats it relegation battle. Cringing in case Neil Warnock comes in with Alan Irvine for the remainder of the season :-(

Summer clear out:
Robles, Alcaraz, Distin, Hibbert, Osman, Naismith, Barry, Kone

That said, they're all probably good enough for the Championship, so it's more likely we'll be saying goodbye to Lukaku, Mirallas, Barkley, Eto'o, McCarthy...

We will be giving Osman and the rest new contracts knowing us

Turn this around you gang of tits ffs.

I want three goals and a season-changing second half performance.

In reality it'll likely be 3-0 to Hull within the next 10 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back