Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still find it weird how some grown adults take kit designer labels so seriously. Are you wearing full kit on non-matchdays or something?
As long as its blue with white, its fine by me. Arsed about who makes it.

If they just put effort into the kit, hell even give us something a bit out there like the 86 one or something, then they'll be alright.

My heart goes out to the young blues of Merseyside having to sport Hummel gear when Liverpool are getting Nike.
In fairness we had Nike a few years ago.. mostly came out with dreadful kits. In my opinion there was only 1 that you'd say was even alright.
a3f97ebdc6d9ae16b4d2ac6097c005b2.webp

Still find it weird how some grown adults take kit designer labels so seriously. Are you wearing full kit on non-matchdays or something?

Spot on mate as long as the kit looks nice enough, it's good enough for me.

As I keep saying, we need external money as much as USM money.

There are rules, fair market value rules apply.

United are paid 75m a year, so thats the fair market value "limit".

As you say, nobody can claim we cant get as much as United.

Agreed on both counts. We need to leverage our capacity to maximise additional sources of revenue to compliment any sponsorship by USM.

Fair market value rules do apply, but there's no rule saying that Everton must cap their sponsorship relative to their league position, or the value of their previous sponsorship etc etc.

If USM think Everton are worthy of top rate sponsorship, then USM are allowed to pay for top rate sponsorship.

Astralis also signed with Hummel today.

I guess they going BIG.

For several years, Hummel has considered sponsoring an Esports team, but has only now found the right partner, says the director.

When the Esports teams Astralis, Origen and Future FC compete against international teams in front of millions of viewers, it will soon be in Hummel player clothing.
The company behind the three teams, Astralis Group, has signed a sponsorship agreement for a double-digit million with the clothing manufacturer.

YES

As long as it looks ok on the wife before we go to bed I won't mind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back