I Cant Believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal, well done for fighting your corner lad! I have a fifty year history at Goodison, can't get there now but my memories will linger with me until I die. This move is actually 10 years late, we have to go, I'll have tears in my eyes when it happens, happen it will. Not one of the KEIOC crowd managed to explain to me how it was so awful for us to move yet again outside the city boundaries but that same location (outside a city boundary) had no effect on Man Utd who have played in Salford since long before I was born, that's the equivilent of us moving to Birkenhead.

When the new place opens it will be the blues running out on the park which I think should be called simple Goodison denoting the difference between old and new. Cheer up lad and now lets all pull together behind the team we all love;)

Cal, youre sound mate.

Thats why Im not giving you a tourettes type burst for labelling Kirkby not in Merseyside mate. Its in Liverpool mate, two lots of people have decided its not (and gave me an identity crisis in the process). The culprits are:

1 - KEIOC. For these read Goodison for Ever-ton. A complete over reaction.

2 - The redshite. After years about taunting them about being wools and Norwegian are siezing it. As we would. Over an invisible boundary. My redshite mates summed it up best

copies and pastes for the third time, DANNY????

the sock robbers are now officially wools. Always said you spoke different.Its all bullshit but your biting and were pissing ourselves.

Taken from my email, last night.

How many RS fans live in Kirkby, loads I bet. Do you think they regard themselves as non scousers, non liverpudlians? get real. I was born in Walton but my family moved to Kirkby, I am still a scouser and a liverpudlian. This sort of argument raised by Cal really annoys me and is insulting. I am just as much from Liverpool no matter where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.