"I couldn't care less" if Blues concede first Says Roberto Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015-10-31-11-52-21--574914090.webp

I hope he runs on the pitch at 0-0 tomorrow and scores for Sunderland, then pulls his jacket back to reveal a 'sniff it plotters' t-shirt underneath. That'd be THE biggest popcorning moment in football.

I hope he runs on the pitch at 0-0 tomorrow and scores for Sunderland, then pulls his jacket back to reveal a 'sniff it plotters' t-shirt underneath. That'd be THE biggest popcorning moment in football.

That or a Pienaar-esque "Kenwright is great" shirt.

God, I can't wait until Martinez silences the plotters with a 9th placed finish. And he will do it whilst playing the most attractive and scintillating football possibly imaginable. These plotters don't know how lucky they are to witness such an exciting brand of football.

I hope he does as well, I would enjoy 1 bombing him up and down the Goodison pitch.

It's stuff like this that will sway the opinion of the middle ground against him I'm afraid. He is not doing himself any favours at all.

He needs to keep his gob shut, spout less of this philosophy stuff and try to keep the majority of fans onside. He will need the support of the Unsures if things get a bit iffy in the coming months.

Have you read the article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back