Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I was right - lots of you didn't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfsburg...even once-a-season is an achievement for me, but I've always seen that anger that goes beyond the communal get-it-out-yer-system shouting...and going by the more regular ticketholders on these boards, they see it often too.

Could you provide examples please? I mean I have no opinion one way or another but you're making a claim based on a game you went to 2/3 years ago, it'd be good to see some examples of what you're talking about.

and if it's not true, then how does that make the accuser look? Our Depression thread is rightly lauded because we all take it seriously and look after each other, we don't judge the other.

The tone of the suspended member's post was worse than disrespectful, it was disgusting.
If I was to say DRINK BLEACH AND DIE HOLIDAY YOU SNIVELLING GRASS, I would be rightly banned as @Elong was for doing so with @Soap

Accusing a multi (which Soap is) who is also clearly lying about his footballing allegiance, of being a despicable WUM, is not (in my opinion).

Anyway, I doubt he'll be here much longer.

If I was to say DRINK BLEACH AND DIE HOLIDAY YOU SNIVELLING GRASS, I would be rightly banned as @Elong was for doing so with @Soap

Accusing a multi (which Soap is) who is also clearly lying about his footballing allegiance, of being a despicable WUM, is not (in my opinion).

Regardless, the subject of depression is off-limits when abusing other members. It's not difficult to respect this.

What's a multi?

You're just as bad as elong. You had found someone abusing another person with regards to their illness acceptable. Despicable really.
Actually mate, I said that faking depression (if true) was worse than a sufferer accusing a proven liar of making it up (there is form for this in the depression thread from Robertor).

I know @Elong well and if there is one thing that can set him off it's people lying about depression.

Actually mate, I said that faking depression (if true) was worse than a sufferer accusing a proven liar of making it up (there is form for this in the depression thread from Robertor).

I know @Elong well and if there is one thing that can set him off it's people lying about depression.
Why would I lie about depression? And what makes you the judge and jury?

I have suffered from this damn illnesses for as long as I can remember.

Now get off your high horse just because you don't like me and believe what the paranoid minority feel about me being a 'Kopite' or whatever nonsense they obsessively go on about (I have them on ignore now so can't see their paranoid fume thank god.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back