Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I was right - lots of you didn't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I lie about depression? And what makes you the judge and jury?

I have suffered from this damn illnesses for as long as I can remember.

Now get off your high horse just because you don't like me and believe what the paranoid minority feel about me being a 'Kopite' or whatever nonsense they obsessively go on about (I have them on ignore now so can't see their paranoid fume thank god.)

Nobody is calling you a kopite.

They are calling you, rightly, a several times banned United supporter with a whole heap of evidence to back it up.

Wolfsburg...even once-a-season is an achievement for me, but I've always seen that anger that goes beyond the communal get-it-out-yer-system shouting...and going by the more regular ticketholders on these boards, they see it often too.

Really would be interested to get further info on this, I mean to make a judgement on the fan base based on 1 game in 3 years and the opinion of some angry sorts on an internet forum seems a bit off no? The internet is very different to experiencing the atmosphere for real, but I mean if you've got a list of regular ticket holders that are saying the same it'd be interesting to hear from them if you could tag them in.

I'm not suggesting you're wrong, but it seems a sweeping statement to suit your argument in this particular thread without any real evidence?

Now get off your high horse just because you don't like me and believe what the paranoid minority feel about me being a 'Kopite' or whatever nonsense they obsessively go on about (I have them on ignore now so can't see their paranoid fume thank god.)
Man U mert, not the RS.

Did I?

Please highlight.

You wrote this:

Since you're faking everything else I can understand why someone who has battled depression as long as he has is suspicious.

You're clearly ranking elong's depression as more worthy than soap's, based on your unfounded belief Soap is lying about "everything else". Attack Soap for his alleged multiness or longing to be noticed or whatever else, but don't attack anyone's battle with depression. Even with Roberter with all those white lies we felt sad and disappointed that he may have also lied in the depression thread, it's not right to aggressively and openly attack someone's claim to depression in the ale house. Downright dangerous even (and you lot constantly speaking of dangers are only revealing them to be yourselves).

You're not a mod - if you see something you disagree with then report it (which you did).

You say that like it's a fact (like you say Soap is a multi), but I didn't report anything.

I thought you had better character than what you're displaying right now, bb. I guess you're terrified of what the clique will think of you if you say something wrong...

Why's that mate? And you're in for a long wait until we "win a few games."

Paranoia is rife around here.

..I don’t disagree, it’s looking like a long wait. Disappointing though they’ve been, I do think it’s a little early to pass judgement on individuals especially when so many are being played out of position and in a team with no harmony or blend.

You're clearly ranking elong's depression as more worthy than soap's, based on your unfounded belief Soap is lying about "everything else".
Reported this as I did no such thing.

I simply stated that IF he was lying as @Elong claimed he was then that was worse than what Elong had done.

This is a clear and malicious twisting of my words which is something that you have form for.

it's not right to aggressively and openly attack someone's claim to depression in the ale house. Downright dangerous even (and you lot constantly speaking of dangers are only revealing them to be yourselves).
I didn't say it was, but I do empathise with @Elong being worked up about this and I find your haughty dismissal of his concerns to be disrespectful and reeks of an agenda.

I didn't say it was, but I do empathise with @Elong being worked up about this and I find your haughty dismissal of his concerns to be disrespectful and reeks of an agenda.

Absolutely stinks doesn't it.

Not even soap could wash away this filth, in a metaphorical sense, and also the rotten little cesspit Manchester United supporting dweeb currently haunting us

..I don’t disagree, it’s looking like a long wait. Disappointing though they’ve been, I do think it’s a little early to pass judgement on individuals especially when so many are being played out of position and in a team with no harmony or blend.
I actually think we have some good players. It's the manager and Rooney that are the glaring issues.

In the summer:

I said that Rooney would be a bad idea. He's finished. You gave me pelters.

I said that Sigurdsson was just a big fish in a small pond, was too slow and not what we need. You gave me pelters.

I said that Koeman was a fraud and that his negative, turgid football wasn't right for us. You gave me pelters.

An apology would be nice.

I do not remember any of these things happening. Nothing was pelted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back