Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ideal Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a lad on Rawk who knows a lad who knows a lad that drinks with Nolan and Carroll. I wonder whether he also drinks with Remy's agent?

Think Lukaku's finished lads.. His head will swell after this WC and head off to a champions league side. Without a doubt though.. Martinez has someone just as good to come in. Just know it!

I
Think Lukaku's finished lads.. His head will swell after this WC and head off to a champions league side. Without a doubt though.. Martinez has someone just as good to come in. Just know it!

I like that kind of optimism. I suspect Kone will play wide left with Naismith as a false nine in European games. I also think Lacina on loan will be another addition. Ultimately I believe that Roberto will have a few tricks up his sleeve regarding forwards who we could land.

Actually I'd make a concerted effort to get hold of Chicharito too. I think he'd be a revelation for us. If Bobby can get Franco Di Santo looking anywhere near decent then he'd get superstardom out of this guy.

To be honest if we never got Lukaku I don't think I would be to arsed. First touch can be criminal and never attaches the near post. Dela must have put 99% of his crosses near post and big Rom never got on to it.

If we get him amazing, if not I think we will find someone as effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back